About me

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

a recent workshop

Last weekend I attended a rubber stamping workshop, where I learnt some lovely techniques & used a new (to me) product,

Here are the photos of a couple of the cards I made;


This one was made using Alcohol Inks for the background & also I used it for the flowers. The tecnique was slightly different to that that I have used before.


This one has a mixed media topper - which at the moment is not stuck to the card as I want to place a layer beneath it, probably copper coloured card,  The "best wishes" frame is hand drawn - the first time that I had enough courage to try it. I will definitely be using on future cards,


This is the one made with the "new to me" produce - Brusho paints.
I absolutely love them & have ordered some & currently awaiting delivery so that I cab play some more.

Thank you for stopping by & visiting my little blog - please call again soon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.