About me

Sunday, 3 May 2015

catching up

Hello everyone I hope you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend.

A few days ago I returned from a really lovely holiday in Jersey & have some photos to share with you once I have loaded them on to my laptop.  In the meantime here is a recent birthday card I made;


The stamped image is one from Kaisercraft.  It is one of their long slim designs which I really love & this one in particular looks good stamped right at the edge of the background paper.  The flourishes & the flowers are both stamps from Dreamees & are another make I really like using.  The flourishes were stamped & embossed & then the flowers stamped, embossed & cut out using a matching background paper.  A tiny gem in the middle sets the flowers off.

I have some photos of other cards I have made recently & will start showing you those tomorrow.  

Thank you for stopping by I hoped you enjoyed your visit.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.