About me

Friday, 15 May 2015

Anniversary card

Good morning everyone & it is looking quite sunny here in North Wales this morning - I do hope it lasts over the weekend.

Today I have another anniversary card for you. This week our son & his wife (Russ & Nadine), celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary & here is the card I made for them;


I decided on a stepper card & for it to be very clean in design, so there are no background papers just a coloured card behind the central die-cutting, then the same card used for the other die-cut embellishments.

The corner dies are from Tonic, the hearts from Marianne & the Greeting by Crafter's Companion.  Unfortunately in one respect the greeting is rather large & therefore I did not have enough room to put the Happy there as well.  Instead I used a gold peel-off Happy & then added a couple of gold peel-off hearts as embellishment.

Thank you for stopping by I do hope you enjoyed your visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.