About me

Thursday, 14 May 2015

A special card

Hello everybody, I hope you are all well.

Today I have a special card to show you - the one I made for our anniversary;


As you can see it has a little "30" in the lower right-hand corner, that is because we were celebrating 30 years of being together, but there is a little difference in this anniversary card ........


................. another card inside for our wedding anniversary.  Bob & I have been together for 30 years but only got married 2 years ago. Just a bit slow to make up our minds  :)


A close up of the wedding anniversary card.

The die cutting was done with a Couture die set called Adore from C&C.  I had fallen in love with the linked hearts closure & knew it was just right for this card, plus the heart - which is cut in 2 halves on the smaller card is also part of the set.  The embossing folder I used was one from Tattered Lace.

Thank you for visiting my little blog - please call again.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.