About me

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

a fun card

Good afternoon everyone.

My son recently celebrated his birthday & I made this fun card for him


He - like many of us - just loves the minions, they appeal to his sense of humour.  I found some images on the Internet & because I was using them for a personal card rather than a card for sale I think I am OK using them.  I did search for Royalty Free prints - so I also assume that they were.

I thought they lent themselves well to a stepper card & the little heart shaped badge in the centre I bought in Jersey when on holiday recently.

The big thing is - he is not a child, in years that is - he is grown man, bless him.

Thank you for stopping by - I hope you found this card amusing & will call again soon.
'Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.