About me

Thursday, 21 May 2015

a birthday card

Good morning

Today I have a nice clean & simple card to show you;


I recently watched someone demonstrating masking to a group of ladies & it reminded me that I had not used the technique for a while, so that helped me make up my mind how I was going to create this card.

From a spare piece of card I die-cut an aperture, the added advantage is that the centre piece is ready for using as a topper on another card.  I then laid the aperture over the card & brushed Crushed Olive & Stormy Sky Distress Inks through it.  Next the image was stamped in black & embossed with clear EP. Finally I coloured the flowers with some felt pens that had colours almost matching the Distress Inks.  A little flower & a "Happy Birthday" complete the card.

Thank you for visiting my little blog, please call again soon.
'Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.