About me

Monday, 30 March 2015

my first Christmas card

That is, one I have made not one I have received.

Good afternoon everyone - it is a very damp day today here in North Wales I do hope it is brighter where you are.

This Christmas card came about by accident as I realised this morning that I needed a sample card for one of my clubs - a Diorama card.  Turning to my box of bits I spotted the printout from a Christmas design I had created through Serif during last years seasonal card making.  So it made sense to use that;


A plainer style Diorama card this time than the two I made recently.  The topper has been printed as part of the background, plus 2 extra copies.  One I cut out & decoupaged over the other one, then from the second copy I just trimmed out the bow & decoupaged that over the bow on the previous layer.

Some holly corner & border peel offs help decorate the front.  I think it will be used for Christmas this year & I will put a matching background paper on the back to hold my greeting & to sign.

Thank you for calling in I hope you enjoyed your visit.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gloria. Love the colour and the topper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again for your lovely comments Marie-Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.