About me

Thursday, 5 March 2015

a quick chat

Goodness how the time flies - another long gap between posts!

I have been busy with some special cards recently - the daughter of a friend is getting married on Saturday (7th) & I have made a card for her based on her colour scheme. This gave me quite a challenge, I do hope she will like the card.  I will post it here after the weekend when she & her new husband will have seen it.

Also I am busy making a silver anniversary card, which has to be ready to post on Saturday.  I have all the components I need just now need to decide on the design.  I think I know what I have decided on & must make it tomorrow.  So that will be something else to show you later next week.

I cannot remember for sure but I think I have mentioned that one of the things I do is run workshops for crochet.  I run 2 groups - one in one craft shop & one in another craft shop locally.  I have decided that I must show you photos of some of the work that my ladies have achieved.  I am so proud of what they have managed to do - so I am currently sorting the photographs I have taken & will show some here some time next week.

From my own crafting pont of view - this week I have made a card for the daughter of a friend for her wedding on Saturday.  The challenge there was that I like to use the colours the bride has chosen - these were a little different.  I do hope she likes my card.  This I will show you later in the week once her & her new husband have seen it.

Then for next week I have a silver wedding anniversary card to make - I have everything laid out on my desk - tomorrow is workday.  Also the following the week our granddaughter is 19 & so I have a card to make for her.  She is very arty & I am trying to think of things I do that could fall into that bracket.

So there you are that is my next few crafty days.
Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.