About me

Thursday, 19 March 2015

A birthday card

Good morning. Today I have a photo of a recent birthday card I made for a colleagues special birthday.


I used one of those nice cards that have the punched out decoration on the top & when folded the back folds in half to create an easel card.

I cut a square of white card & ran it through my Ebosser using a "dotty" embossing folder.  This I layered onto some silver card & then placed it on the main card.  I die-cut a flourish in silver & a plaque & the numbers 6 & 0.  Onto the flourish I added 3 little paper roses & one on the 60 plaque with some ribbon hanging from it.  The 6 was a solid shape so I added a little crystal gem to "create" the hole.

Thank you for looking, please call again soon.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.