About me

Monday, 9 February 2015

box of notelets

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have some photos of a pretty box of notelets that I made over the weekend.  I say made - I suspect the correct description would be - put together.  The makings of this item were part of a large Hunkydory pack that I won last year.  There were the makings of 2 of these boxes.  I made one back in about October I think - so I thought it best I made the other one.  They make really nice gifts - or as I have used them for - raffle prizes.

The box was very easy to put together - so before I stuck this one together I drew around the component parts in order to make some more.  I expect I will use a die to cut a fancy front lid - but for now I have drawn around it as it is.


Here is the completed box along with my drawn plans.


A close up of the box


the box & its 6 notelets - there are 6 envelopes in the box too.

There are quite a few A4 sheets of card left over from this pack (plus lots of other pieces too) so I should be able to make several boxes.

Thank you for dropping by I hope you enjoyed your visit..

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.