About me

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

a little romance

Good afternoon everyone - today I have a photo of the Valentines Day card I made for my Husband;


I layered some red & white card, both embossed with this trellis style folder & trimmed them down to layers to place on the scalloped edge square card.  From some more of the red card I cut the 3 hearts, then embossed the largest & smallest with a flourish embossing folder & the middle heart with a sort of dog tooth pattern.  I just happened to have a couple of peel-offs for Valentines day left over from some time ago so placed them on an a white card which I then die cut with the scalloped oval.  Using the next size up die I cut one in the red card.  A little red gem was placed at the top of each heart.

After taking the photo I realised I hadn't put Husband on it - so I did that afterwards.  It was placed just below the oval sentiment plaque.

Thank you for stopping by - please call again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is marvellous Gloria. I am sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.