The background was made using Distress Inks through a stencil. The first pass through the stencil didn't look right until I realised I had to shuffle it down a bit & repeat the process to get a fuller background. The inks I used were Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers & Seedless Preserves.
To get the curve I tore a piece of scrap paper & laid it on the card under the stencil - I then used that curve to place the flowers which have been coloured with 2 of the inks & had a small pearl placed in the centres. I edged the background card & the base card with Peacock Feathers.
All in all - quite pleased with that design.
Thank you for stopping by my little blog I hope you enjoyed your visit.