About me

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

a birthday card

Yesterday I made a card based on a design I had seen on the Internet, which was probably whilst perusing all the areas of Pinterest.  It's fascinating looking through Pinterest - but you can get lost in it & time passes very quickly.


The background was made using Distress Inks through a stencil. The first pass through the stencil didn't look right until I realised I had to shuffle it down a bit & repeat the process to get a fuller background.  The inks I used were Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers & Seedless Preserves.

To get the curve I tore a piece of scrap paper & laid it on the card under the stencil - I then used that curve to place the flowers which have been coloured with 2 of the inks & had a small pearl placed in the centres.  I edged the background card & the base card with Peacock Feathers.

All in all - quite pleased with that design.

Thank you for stopping by my little blog I hope you enjoyed your visit.


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.