About me

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

A birthday card

Good afternoon everyone - I hope you all have this lovely sunny day that I have here in North Wales.

Today I have a photo of a recently made birthday card;


It's the first time for a while that I have made a DL card, but this image really suited the size.  I stamped the collage image onto white card in black archival ink.  Then on another piece of card I stamped the image again focusing on the flower, which I then carefully cut out.  The cut out image was then coloured with some Twinkling H2O style paints that I have (they were inexpensive from The Works a few years ago & are beautiful & shimmery).  The cut out was then placed over the image in the main design after I had cut out the main image with a labels die.  The "happy birthday" is from Clearly Besotted, along with the banner die to cut it out.  I also ran the front of the DL card through a "dotty" embossing folder.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space, I hope you enjoyed your visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.