About me

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Some recent cards made

Good morning everyone.  f you have this rather grey, windy & wet day that I have here I hope you are keeping warm & dry.

Today I have a couple of recently made birthday cards to show you.


The floral corner image along with the verse is a new stamp set I bought recently.  The idea of the torn front came from a little time spent browsing Pinterest sites. I cannot remember what was in the top corner of the one I saw, but I thought it an ideal area to place the sentiment. 


This card uses an image that is one of a set of 4 from Pinflair.  I love their vintage look.  the image was stamped in black ink & then I embossed it with clear EP.  I stamped & coloured the large central flower again & placed it on sticky pads over the original.  The finished image was placed on kraft card, then layered onto black & again kraft. This was placed on a black card that I had embossed with an edging folder.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.



2 comments:

  1. They're both lovely Gloria - I have posted one that looks remarkably similar to the second one (well, more than one actually!!!) on my blog - www.craftyjo.org.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well well what were the chances of that happening.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.