About me

Sunday, 25 January 2015

Poppies

Hello everyone & today I have another recently made birthday card to show you.  I am pleased to say that it appears my mojo has returned & ideas are coming a little easier & quicker -- thank goodness.


I stamped the whole image in black ink & coloured it with Promarkers. I then stamped again the central poppy head, coloured it & cut it out.  I used a labels die & cut around the image, then also cut a slightly larger one in black card for a layer.  This was then layered onto the red scalloped edge card & the poppy head placed on top with sticky pads.  A little happy birthday greeting under the image completed it.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space, please call again.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Very cheery, just what we need at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.