About me

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

cards for 2015

Good morning everyone.

Well the new year card making is upon me & I have three cards to show you today.  Two were made using techniques that had been covered recently.



This card uses the triple-time stamping technique, which I really enjoy doing.  A nice CAS card.


Another technique covered recently - white-wash technique.  This for me works really well on Kraft card, especially when layered onto black.  But it also looks good on black card as well.


This one I made for my husband who had a birthday a couple of days ago.  I used a mix of CD images with stamped images.  Very pleased with the outcome.

I have quite a lot of birthday cards to make during this month so really must get my thinking cap on. Then later in the year there are several 50's, 60's & 65th birthdays, as well as a Golden wedding anniversary & a wedding.

It might be a good time to tidy my craft room - so I know exactly where everything is.  Off to start work on that now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.