About me

Thursday, 22 January 2015

a 40th birthday card

Good evening everyone.

Today I have photos for you of the 40th birthday card I have made - the first of many of the special cards that are waiting to be made this year.


The card is a 6x6 square & I have embossed a frame on the front.  The floral image I stamped in black & then cut out close to the design.  I then coloured it with some water colour crayons I have - they are Caron d'Ache (I think I have spelt that right).  I decided this card needed something in the white space at top right so decided to stamp the whole greeting there.  The verse & happy birthday are all one stamp.


For the inside I placed some lilac / purple card, which I had also embossed with the frame & then added the happy birthday die cut.

I hope you like it, thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.