About me

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Sorry sorry ........

.... that I have been absent for a while - but I have been under the weather.  I developed a rather nasty cough which eventually deprived me of my voice.  I am just beginning to get my voice back - you know the state - one minute you whisper, then you make a strange loud noise.

I appreciate I don't need my voice to blog - but I was just not feeling up to it.

Anyway I thought now I am feeling brighter I would drop in & show you one of the Christmas cards I made recently.  I say one - I actually made a batch the same.


I embossed the front of a scalloped edge card with a folder that has snowflakes surrounding an open plaque.  For this one I chose a Christmas tree that has a sort of lacy pattern on it - here's a close up.


The tree was put on the card with foam pads & a couple of gems for some sparkle.  Then I stamped & embossed Noel in gold.

I have two other styles to show you, so another one tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you enjoyed your visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.