About me

Wednesday, 10 December 2014

more Christmas cards

Good evening everyone - yes, I am still making Christmas cards, but time is running out I know. I mainly have the ones that I will be handing out left to do - & just about finished on those that are to go in the post.



They are both from pre-cut sheet sets.  I must have bought them earlier in the year & had almost forgotten about them.  I still had some of the gold embossed parchment left from an earlier project - so used that for background papers.  The frames have been glued flat & the centre panel is raised on sticky foam pads, for a little more interest.

I have some more to show you tomorrow.  Thank you for visiting today.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the parchment and the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.