About me

Friday, 12 December 2014

final Christmas design

..actually that isn't true, as I haven't decided yet what design to use for family.

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well.

Here is the "final" design of the Christmas cards that I am sending out;


I wanted something really clean & simple.  The front of the card has been embossed with the "dots" folder, then the topper has been stamped & embossed in silver with a Christmas Tree stamp which was a freebie, & part of a set.

I recently purchased the Tattered Lace essential dies - squares, rectangles, ovals & circles.  Actually the squares were part of their Panorama die set - which I just fell in love with.  It certainly made the layering on this card a lot easier.

I stamped the tree then die cut it with one rectangle die, then I went up one size & cut a plain white layer, then up another size & cut the silver layer.  The silver & white layer are adhered flat on the card, with the tree layer placed on sticky pads.

I am pleased with this design & completed 17 of them today - if I need more cards (hopefully I haven't miscalculated again) - it will be of this design.  Just the inserts to do - then into the post.

That is me for today, it's a weekend again - so please have a great time & thank you for visiting today.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.