About me

Monday, 15 December 2014

Christmas card

Good evening everyone - I hope you are all well.

Recently I succumbed to an offer of embossing folders on Create & Craft - the ones by Tattered Lace. So I felt I really should start using them.  There are a mixture of designs including two Christmas ones.  So I selected one of those to use - because in fact I did need a couple more cards.  You wouldn't think that I have a very clear list to go by when creating my Christmas cards each year - but I do.  Still I manage to miscount as I make them.

Here is the card I made;


I just love this embossing folder & the impression is so clear & deep.  I was again looking for a clean & simple design & looking at my dies to decide what I would use I spotted the Christmas Tree die & as most of my other cards were Christmas tree based I thought I would use it.  I think the make of the die is Memory Box - it is very thin & as you can see - with very fine detail.  It cut perfectly from silver mirri card.  The Merry Christmas die is from the Christmas cracker set from Tonic.

So, I am looking forward to using the other embossing folders once I start on 2015 birthday cards, wedding cards, thank you cards & so on.

Thank you for stopping by today.



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.