About me

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Another snowman card

I am sorry if my postings are a little erratic at the moment - but there is so much to do approaching Christmas.  Whilst I still have quite a bit of card making to do - I also have to look at what is needed fort the festivities here at home.

One of the cards I worked on today was another of those snowman cards;


This one I stamped in black ink on a strip of white card, then I stamped another one & coloured it red & green.  This one I cut around the image & adhered it over the outline design with foam pads.  The strip was then adhered to the base card & red border peel-offs adhered down the sides.  I found these lovely broad Happy Christmas peel offs & decided to place them on the card, on the side.  There is glitter on the bobble of the hat & the trim of the hat.

Another card I made today was for a very elderly cousin & I used one of the Pollyanna Pickering sets that I have - but because it was important to get it in the post - I forgot to photograph it.  I have another similar image left - & may be able to reproduce another card in a similar style.

That is me for today - thank you for visitng.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.