About me

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

notelets box

Good evening everyone - I do hope you are wrapping up warm now that the cold weather is creeping in.  When I got in my car this evening after a club night meeting - the car display said beware icy roads & gave the temperature as 2.5 degrees!!!!

I thought this evening I would show you the little box of notelets that I made yesterday -



This is the front view.
The pack came with a little velcro fastener which I still have to put on to keep the flap closed.


This is the back & top view.
The 2 sides have similar panels to the top panel as well.



The box with 3 of its notelets.


The box again with the other 3 notelets.

It really is a pretty little box & I have the pieces to make a second one.  This one is going to be a raffle prize at a lunch I am going to later this month.

Thank you for stopping by my little blog I do hope you enjoyed your visit.

1 comment:

  1. These are really beautiful. I especially love the paper you have used. A very useful gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.