About me

Thursday, 13 November 2014

more Christmas cards

Good evening everyone

I have some more cards to show you today but not from Hunkydory or Pollyanna Pickering this time. A few months ago a stamping colleague told me about Clipart Fairy who do a lot of digital downloads.  Whilst looking through the items on their website I found some delightful little Christmas Post Cards, so promptly ordered them along with quite a lot of other things too.

Today I finally got around to using them. Yesterday I took the images into Serif Craft Artist 2 & created some A4 sheets with 4 images on.  Then I loaded the post cards again & cropped them to produce just the little characters so I could decoupage them.

I photographed them in groups of 6;



I stamped & embossed "Joy to the World" in gold on the right hand half of the post card & then layered them onto 6x4 scalloped edge cards.  To finish I cut around the extra characters leaving a very narrow edge, & using sticky pads placed them over the original image.  As it is Christmas I added some glitter to all the furry & snowy parts of the image.

I was asked if I could make some cards to hand out to regular members of a monthly lunch club I attend - I think these will do perfectly.  I won't know how many will be needed until closer to the date - which will be in about the second week of December - so I think I will do a few more & use them myself if any left over.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.