About me

Monday, 10 November 2014

more Christmas cards

Hello everyone

Some more photos for you of cards made with the Hunkydory Christmas pack;


As this was a slightly larger topper I used a larger square card & felt that it needed more on it (without going over the top) so I used the matching smaller topper as well & the border strip.


I think I may already have shown this one - it is so easy to lose track of it all.


This design just called for a DL card & again I layered the background (which is an off cut of one of the background sheets) onto gold paper.  I also layered the topper onto the gold paper for a focal point, & added a round sentiment.

I still have another 4 to show you from this pack & will write about those tomorrow.  I have made a total of 13 so far & there is one large topper left to use.  Also some of the background papers have really nice designs which I can use for more cards. So, all in all a very good value pack.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please call again.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful. The Hunkydory kits are fantastic. Beautiful quality.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.