About me

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

I am back & some cards made

Wow! that was a busy month I am now hoping it will slow down enough for me to make my Christmas cards,

I had quite a productive day today & made 5 Christmas cards, a birthday card & a notelet box containing 6 notelets.

Tonight I will show you several of the Christmas cards & the other things tomorrow & Thursday.

The cards were made using my never ending Hunkydory Christmas pack & there is still lots of it to use.  Then once Christmas is over I still have a lot of the Hunkydory prize pack that I won - so lots of work ahead of me.

Here are 3 of the Christmas cards




For all 3 cards I layered the background paper onto some gold paper to lift it from the base white card. The top one has the topper raised on sticky pads, but on the other 2 cards it is the sentiment which is raised.

I think I have finally decided on what stamped designs I will be doing for Christmas & must start on those soon. 

Thank you for visiting my little blog - please call again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.