About me

Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Christmas cards

Good evening everyone - goodness I hadn't realised a couple of days had gone by without me writing something.  Where is this time going?

I have finally got around to creating some Christmas cards with rubber stamping - rather than paper kits & thought you might like to see the first design I am using.  As I make rather a lot of my Christmas cards & never start early enough - the rubber stamped ones are made in batches of the same design.  Although sometimes I do manage to put a slightly different twist to it.


The base card is a 6x6 square & I embossed it using a holly embossing folder.  I can't remember what make the bauble stamp is but there are several in the set.  It might even have been a freebie set from a magazine.  The words are separate & there is a choice of what you put in that centre panel.  It looked a little lacking when I laid it all out & so I went off & searched through background papers & found this gold embossed vellum pattern.  Just right.  

I hope your card making is going well & that you are more organised than me.

Another card design to show you tomorrow.  'Bye for now.
Thank you for stopping by please come back again soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love the look that the vellum gives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie-Louise I was rather happy with the finish.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.