About me

Sunday, 9 November 2014

a birthday card

The card I am showing you today was for my daughter-in-law  who had a birthday last week.

I had purchased some new header dies by Tonic & thought I would use one of those for her card; I used white card to make a gatefold card & used the header die on each side edge.  I then lined it with pink paper & added a greeting & a flower on the inside.  To help to keep the card closed I made a wrap using another flower die cut to close the wrap as I had cut the piece of card very close to the exact measurement.



One of the dies has a winter message so will probably be just right for some Christmas cards.

I have made some more of those Hunkydory cards up & will show them to you later. Plus on a visit to The Range close-ish to where I live, I bought 3 Pollyanna Pickering card kits.  I do love her work. I have started putting them together so will have more photos to share later.

Thank you for visiting my little blog - I hope you enjoyed your stay & will call again.
'Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the header die. I've looked at these but haven't purchased......yet. I love the look these give to a card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.