About me

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Snowmans progress

Hello everyone - as this post is quite late in the evening it is going to be a quick one.  I have got a little further with my snowman stamp & here is the first stage of one;


I have coloured him with Promarkers & there is some glitter on the bobble & cuff of the hat.  It now needs to be cut out & put on a card.

I have also coloured another with different colours & he is on a card - I will show you that one tomorrow.

I am going to be busy most of this month which means I may blog rather infrequently - so please, if I do not write for a couple of days don't think I have disappeared.  I am hoping that with some of the things I have been doing I can put on some scheduled posts ahead of time as well.

Thank you for stopping by - please come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.