About me

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Port Sunlight purchases

Hello everyone - sorry I have missed 2 days, but Friday was rather used up with going to Hulme Hall to aid the setup process for yesterdays stamp festival.  Then of course I had to go there on Saturday to see what there was that I needed - no - had to have.

In fact I was very good & didn't buy too much - here -


From the card man in the corner I bought a pack of square scalloped edged cards (you can just see the top of them in the photo); then from Clearly Besotted I bought some dainty floral images with matching dies & finally from Dreamees I bought six sets of stamps.  They had an offer of 3 of their £9.99 sets for £25 - so not to be ignored, & then I bought 3 other smaller sets.

Soo! plenty to play with - but first I will have to tidy my desk.

Thank you for dropping by - please call again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.