About me

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

getting sidetracked

Hello everyone

Yes - I have got sidetracked today from what I was planning to do.  On a shopping trip I noticed that several of the craft magazines have special offers - the best one being "Card Making & Papercraft" and "Quick Cards Made Easy" are on offer (at least in Asda where I saw them) with the two magazines on sale for £7 the 2.

As if that isn't a bargain they both have free gifts - one has a pack of Hunkydory Christmas background & topper sheets & one has a set of Christmas Stamps giving baubles & holly sprays.

The sidetrack?  Well, I just had to try the Hunkydory pack out & therefore haven't finished my snowman card.  So, here is one of the 4 cards I made this afternoon.


This uses one of the smaller toppers & a piece of one of the backing sheets.  I layered the backing sheet onto some gold paper to lift it from the white card.

That's me for today, thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.