About me

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Christmas cards

Hello everyone - well I have found a little time in my busy schedule at the moment to pop in & show you a couple more of those Hunkdory Christmas cards.


As in the one I showed you a couple of days ago - (no, I don't believe it - a week ago!) - I layered the background papers onto gold paper to lift it from the white base card.  This one the background paper had a built in border so I just needed to add the topper & sentiment.


On this card as well as the topper I used part of one of the borders.  There wasn't a sentiment in the kit that I liked for this card so I added a peel-off greeting.

With the making of these - & I still have one more to show you - the pile of Christmas cards is slowly growing, plus there is still lots of the kit to use.  So, watch this space - but it will be a little slow this month.

Thank you for popping in & please call back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.