About me

Thursday, 2 October 2014

a quartet of snowmen

Hi everyone
Today I took the next step to getting some images stamped of my new Snowman stamp ready for Christmas cards.  Just the black embossed image so far -


I have already coloured & cut out two of the images - but the light in my craft room was not good enough for photography.  Will do that tomorrow.

Tomorrow afternoon I am involved in the setup for the Happy Stampers Stamp Festival, at Port Sunlight, Wirral,  - so I will not have much time to do more with these images.  So I expect that I will work on them over the weekend - but possibly tomorrow evening I will show you those that I have coloured, & glittered!  I am not fond of glitter - but this little man needed some glitter.

If you are one of the many people attending the Happy Stampers Festival on Saturday - I hope you have fun & find lots & lots of lovely things to buy.

Why not leave a comment here - with how your day went, & what you bought.  Share photos if you can.

Thank you for stopping by & I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please come back again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.