About me

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

A building block card

Good afternoon everyone

Today I have made a building block card.  I have seen them on Pinterest & a short while ago one of the ladies in my stamping club showed us all how to make one.  I am now going to show another club, so thought I had better make another one to see if I could remember how.


from the front - there's my favourite tulip stamp again


the inside


an attempt to show how the card looks fully

As well as making this card I actually used some alphabet stamps which I have had since forever & not used.  Well except for the letter for my name.  I will be using them much more now - they are lovely.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed your visit.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Gloria, and a great use of those stamps! I've just sorted out all my stamps and found some lovely alphabets in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.