About me

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

new stamp

Hi everyone.
After I had finished my domestic chores for the day I decided it was time to try out my new Christmas stamp - the fun one I mentioned.

First hurdle to overcome was - do I have an acrylic block long enough for it, as it is a long stamp. Just right for DL cards.

The answer was ...... only just


Here it is on the block - it would only fit diagonally.  Next step was - would I be able to stamp it OK & more importantly would I be able to hold the block.  Result?


Hey! Stamping perfection.  I just love his holly dickie bow tie.  The stamp also came with several word stamps.  This is going to be fun.

So - come back & see how I get on & what I do with him.

Thank you for dropping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Your comments are always well received & appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Diagonally! Why have I never thought of that? I have a stamp I have never used because it's too long for even my biggest block, but I've been trying to put it on lengthwise. Thanks for the lightbulb moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.