About me

Monday, 22 September 2014

my new stamps

Hi everyone
This afternoon I got the chance to play with my new stamps - the ones I thought might just take the place of the tulips.  For a while at least.

The first thing I do with new stamps especially quite intricate ones - is to stamp them out to make sure they are OK.  So that is as far as I got earlier today.  Here they are;





Aren't they lovely? They are from Silicon Stempel  (well that's the name on the backing card).

I have started to colour them but unfortunately the light was not good enough to take photos - so I will finish the four of them & then photograph tomorrow.

I love them - they are of the vintage, distressed style - I am looking forward to working with them.

Thank you for visiting my blog - please come back again && see what I do with these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.