About me

Monday, 29 September 2014

more garden crafting

Hi - what a good weekend I had working on my garden revamp.  Earlier in the week the tree had been removed & the shrub trimmed back - so instead of looking like this


it got to look like this


then this


I should explain here that I did not do all this work I have someone who comes in & looks after the lawns & he stripped the flower bed then got rid of the tree & trimmed the shrub.

Having said that I did sort the plants that will be going back on the bed & spent quite a bit of Sunday tidying them & potting them on.  So here they are ready & waiting to go on the bed when the cover & slate are laid.





Hopefully the membrane goes on this week, then the slate covering will have to wait until the end of the month as my garden helper is moving house.  So by the end of the month I hope to be looking all neat & tidy.  In the meantime I will be out shopping for more plants & tubs, & never again will it look like the top photo - although I hope the pigeon still calls for a visit.

Back to card making tomorrow. 'Bye for now.

Thank you for stopping by, please call again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.