About me

Monday, 1 September 2014

fifteen Christmas cards

... just the inserts to do now.

Good evening everyone I hope this lovely weather is with you as well.  Looks like we could get an Indian summer doesn't it?

Today I spent quite a bit of time on the 15 cards my DH had asked me to make for him to send out & the only thing they need now is the inserts.  I will spend the next couple of days finding a suitable message to go inside then finish them.


This was the state of play this morning about 10:00 a.m.
and
here they are now


I am really pleased with the way they have turned out as I don't normally do a whole batch straight off like this.  I might make that many of a design but do it in smaller batches.

I think I have already said this - but now - I have to find some designs for my cards.

I hope you enjoyed your visit & that you will call again.  'Bye for now.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.