About me

Friday, 12 September 2014

embossing folders

Earlier this week I bought 2 new embossing folders for 6x6 cards.  So today I thought I would sit down & play with them & see if that mojo that went missing could find its way back again.

Here are the 2 folders;



This is how the first folder worked out;


I used Picked (I always want to say Pickled) Raspberry Distress Ink to colour the embossing, then used Mowed Lawn & Picked Raspberry on the tulip stamp which I embossed with clear EP.  I used the PR again to colour the tulips using a water brush.

Then this is the result with the second folder;


This hasn't quite come up to the image in my head.  I wanted an antique look so worked on one colour only - Antique Linen.  I cut the tulips out in an oval shape & raised it above the main card. As I said this is lacking something & I will put it on my desk & look at it until it speaks to me about what is needed.

Thank you for visiting my little blog - please call again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.