Here are the 2 folders;
This is how the first folder worked out;
I used Picked (I always want to say Pickled) Raspberry Distress Ink to colour the embossing, then used Mowed Lawn & Picked Raspberry on the tulip stamp which I embossed with clear EP. I used the PR again to colour the tulips using a water brush.
Then this is the result with the second folder;
This hasn't quite come up to the image in my head. I wanted an antique look so worked on one colour only - Antique Linen. I cut the tulips out in an oval shape & raised it above the main card. As I said this is lacking something & I will put it on my desk & look at it until it speaks to me about what is needed.
Thank you for visiting my little blog - please call again.