About me

Friday, 19 September 2014

Another tulip card

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have another card to show you, that has been made with my tulip stamp.  I just love this stamp & want to keep using it, but I think that now that the postman has just been it might get pushed to one side for a little while.  I ordered some stamps from C&C which were on the Pinflair show recently.  I think these may well get my mojo back off its holiday.  So, watch this space.

Anyway - back to the tulips;


There was a tag sitting on my desk & I thought - "I haven't used one for a while" - so there we are.
I stamped the tulips in black Versafine & embossed with clear EP, then coloured the tulips with my watercolour paints.  I also managed to take the brush around the edge of the tag so that it stood out from the base card.  On the base card I stamped the tulips in Versamark ink & used white EP.  This little jar of powder is quite old so it has come out a little on the creamy side - but I like it. I gave the exposed tulips a very light wash with the same yellow that the main tulips were painted in.  The card was finished with the sentiment in black & this is one of a set of words from Clearly Besotted.

Thank you for stopping by I do hope you enjoyed your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.