About me

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Use it up session - 6

Another little break in the craft room sort out this morning.

Inside a box I was checking the contents of, was this little collection (amongst other things0;


There were some background papers, some sheets with floral images on - some of them were coloured & some were a sepia colour.

So I took the green paper you see on the top of the pile, one of the sepia images, a cream square scalloped card & some border peel-offs & a peel-off greeting.


I coloured the rose image with my pearlescent water colour paints, even colouring over the sepia leaves.  I chose a vertical greeting & used the "empty" section - leaving the individual letters behind for another time. I then painted inside the letters with the same paint as the rose. A rectangle of the green background paper to layer the rose image onto & neatened up with gold peeloff borders & a little bling at the bottom.

Another clean & simple card to add to the collection.

Thank you for stopping by - please call again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.