About me

Monday, 11 August 2014

use it up session 5

Hello everyone - this isn't really session 5 of my use it up moments - it is an extension of session 3 - as at that time I chose some toppers with roses on & there were 3 pink & 3 blue.

I have already shown you the pink ones - here are the blue ones, the last one of which I finished today;


On this one I decided I needed to do a little off set style. The topper, including its inner shape have been mounted on sticky pads to raise it above the background paper.


On this one I cut a section of the front away & covered the remaining piece with some plaid background paper that blended well with the plain blue background & the topper.


The final one I decided to make another easel card.

Tomorrow I am going to do some rubber stamping.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these little cards - please call again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.