About me

Sunday, 10 August 2014

Use it up session 4

Hello everyone I hope you have had a good weekend.

Yesterday I didn't have time for any crafting as my DH & I went to meet up with a good friend & we spent most of the day together.

Today I had another "use it up" session.  I had been asked to make some very simple cards & to include some for the men.  When I stuck my hand in the box that holds all the things that need using up there was a sheet of sporting decoupage.  So, ideal for the request & was my starting point.

Here are the 3 cards that I made




Based on the size of the decoupage I took 3 scalloped edge cards that were just under 5x5, & found some green paper that would suit as grass background.  I cut the pieces to size then gave the top a torn edge & went around it with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.  After the decoupage I just added a "Happy Birthday" peel-off.  I am hoping that these fit the bill.

Thank you for stopping by - more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.