About me

Monday, 4 August 2014

Use it up session 3

Good afternoon - here is the third card in my use it up session.  The toppers I chose consisted of 3 pink rose panels & 3 pale blue rose panels.  This third card is the final pink one;


This time I created an easel card.  I decided my stopper would be a flower & as part of my recent prize there was a rather large box with all sort of flowers & flower sprays in it.  Searching amongst them I found a pack of pink & white roses - that seemed the most appropriate.  So I cut the stem down & stuck it on a sticky pad.

I still have the blue toppers to do & will work on those over the next few days - I am hoping to come up with different styles of cards for them.  

I need to spend a little time now on some rubber stamped cards, as I have club members with birthdays this month & I do prefer to make their cards that way.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.  I would lkove to receive any comments you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.