About me

Sunday, 3 August 2014

Use it up session 2

Hi everyone

Just popping in to show you another of the cards I made in my "using it up" session;


This time I used a scalloped edge card & trimmed about half of the front.

I added some of the pink backing paper to the inside & some complimentary paper out of the same pad for the left-hand panel.  Then added the floral panel & a peel-off happy birthday & some bling.

Now I look at the photo the "birthday" seems to be going off at an angle - but I should be able to correct that.  The central topper is just slightly raised on foam pads.

I will create the insert message on my laptop & place it inside the card on a piece of white paper to be covered by the topper. I wasn't that keen on the glitter I put on the card I showed you yesterday - so didn't apply it to this one.  I am not particularly a glitter person - but if I am going to use it I tend to used a quickie glue pen & clear glitter.

Hopefully I will have the rest of that group to show you tomorrow.

Hope you had a great weekend.  'Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.