About me

Friday, 15 August 2014

Two cards - part 2

Yesterday I had a really good day & managed to make two cards - one of which I posted yesterday.  Here is the other one.


This came about because of a couple of things.  The other card that I made yesterday had this leaf spray on it but I had not used it before so I grabbed a piece of paper & stamped it.  It was this spotty paper. Later when tidying my desk - yes, I do do that from time to time, I uncovered this little black card which was missing most of its front.  I decided to have a play - so I trimmed the dotty paper so that the spray was in the corner.  Tidied up the thin flap on the black card.  Mounted the paper onto a piece of card then glued inside the flap to make a full card.  It obviously needed something else & I then had this strange idea - so nothing ventured, nothing gained I went for it.  I stamped the little floral spray over the leaf spray with Versamark, then heat embossed it with white EP.  Obviously the spray was still slightly damp as part of it has picked up the white EP.  I quite like the effect & it does look better in the flesh.  I added the Happy Birthday & some pink gems - done.

Well, the weekend is upon us - I hope you have something lovely planned.

Thank you for popping in - please call again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.