About me

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Sunday sketch & stamp - #214

Hello everyone

I needed to do some stamping today - even if it was only a little bit - but I also needed some inspiration & I found it at Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge Blog.

Here is the sketch;


& here is my card;


I used a square black card as my base & chose some pink & lavendar coloured papers from my stash.  The stamp is from a set I bought recently for only £4.99 but I have thrown the packing away & cannot remember whose stamps they are.  I am going to the shop where I got them from tomorrow - I must have a look so that I know for the future.

I stamped the tulip in black archival ink over some of the pink dotty paper & then added colour with pearlescent water colour paints.  Colouring on patterned paper was something I saw on the Internet last year & this is the first time I have tried it.  It is really nice.  The happy birthday stamp is from Clearly Besotted & the flowers from my stash.

I like this sketch & will use it again.

Thank you for stopping by & please call again.  Why not pop over to the challenge blog & see other ideas or why not try a card yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Gloria, nice sketch to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.