About me

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Sample card

Good evening everyone.

Today during my break from craft room sorting I made a sample card that will be a project at one of my clubs.  I was given the idea by another stamping colleague at the end of last year.

It is called a wallet card - here it is;-


As it was the first sample I made, I used pre-patterned card for quickness, & a topper from my Hunkydory pack prize.


This is it open - with some patterned background paper on the inside.  For this to be a greeting card it just needs the greeting added to the background paper either directly or with some matting & layering.  It would make an ideal card for giving money or a gift card.

I have been thinking of the gift card approach & have had an idea on creating the inside slightly differently - so tomorrow hope to try this out.  If it is successful - I will show you the result.

Thank you once again for stopping by - please call again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.