About me

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Sample card

Good afternoon - today I have been producing a sample card for one of my clubs, in order for them to see what they will be making next month.

The style of this card is - Triple Stamping Technique;


I love this technique it is so pretty & dependant on the stamps & images used can be quite dramatic too. The stamps I used are out of a set I bought recently, & as I have thrown the outer packaging away I cannot remember who they are by.  They were very inexpensive - £4.99 - & there 7 stamps in total.

The stamping is done on the white paper then each piece is layered onto dark or complimentary card & pieced back together again. I stamped the images in archival black ink & then coloured them with some water colour paints that have a pearlescent finish - a little like Twinkling H2O's.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.