About me

Sunday, 17 August 2014

non crafting weekend

I am in the process of making more changes to my craft room - having bought a new large bookcase I need to move things around, empty bookcases & reposition boxes etc.

Although we moved here a year ago, we still have some boxes not unpacked & it would appear as we started attending to them this weekend that a lot of it is my craft stuff.

So - new bookcase bought, other storage units moved around & storage boxes looked through & contents rationalised.  Wow! that sounds really efficient - but it's a nightmare.


new bookcase in place with some baskets already on their shelf.


lots of the stuff waiting for its new home.

This is going to take more than just the weekend.  But it will be worth it.

Hopefully some crafting will be done Monday.  I hope you are all having a pleasant weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Does it never end? I'm 'sorting' my craft room again currently too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.